You want to identify where all of your storage space has gone on your iPhone or iPod touch in iOS7 or iOS8.
Open the Settings, then go to General, then go to Usage, then go to Manage Storage in the middle “Manage Storage” section. There is also a “Manage Storage” for the iCloud section, you don’t want this one for your local device.
You want to invert or uinvert the colors on your iOS device, what are the steps to do it?>
- Select “Settings” from the home screen
- Select “General”
- Select “Accessibility” from the General settings menu
- Slide off or on the radio button for “Invert Colors”
On older devices colors may become inverted because iOS thinks the home button has been tripple clicked, perhaps the button is wearing out or you clicked it with single clicks and the OS was lagging and registered 3 single clicks as a triple click. You can also disable that functionality through the same “Accessibility” menu above instead choosing the action for “TRIPLE-CLICK THE HOME BUTTON FOR:”.
I accidently inverted my colors on my iOS device, how do I reset them to normal?
This can sometimes happen, especially on slow devices when you triple click the home button (on a device that’s running slow or is unresponsive iOS may see multiple presses of the home button as a triple click). By default, the triple click is setup to toggle the inverting of colors (You can change this behavior also and disable that default). To quickly un-invert the colors you can use one of these two methods:
- Triple click the home button again. Sometimes on devices that are running slow this option is inconsistent.
- Go into Settings->Accessibility and toggle the “Invert Colors” slider to off.